Do you want a Windows 10 Operating System? We recommend doing a full system clean installation NOT an update. The trouble with buying an update is that you will need to reload all the previous windows before you can then reload your new operating system if you have any issues. Do you have an existing windows with issues? After some issues like hard drive failures a complete system restoration is required.
Not only do we install your operating system we go the extra mile by updating all driver and operating system updates. At no extra cost we optimise your software and set it up to fit your needs.
We can also install any software you own. Includes emails - documents - music - videos - downloads etc. Average: 10-15Hrs
Features of service
- Startup Installation
- System Reinstalltion
- System Upgrade
- 1 Computer
- Windows / Driver Updates
- Customise Windows
- PC Protection
- Data Transfered from old to new
Work Hours and Extra Charges
We are open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm. We offer Onsite, Remote and Shop Services. Businesses, Home Users and Home Businesses are our specialty. The Shop is Closed Weekends and Public Holidays, Business services are always on call.
Steps and Approx Times of Service
- Save Data to USB Backup - Average 3 Hrs per 100GB
- Transfer Data to our server - Average 2 Hrs per 100GB
- Boot to USB Windows System - 5 Minutes
- Configure Drive - 2 Minutes
- Install Windows - 1-2 Hrs
- Load all Drivers for Video/Sound/Network etc - Average 1 Hr
- Do all windows updates - 2-8Hrs
- Data Transfered from Server to C: Drive - Average 1HR per 100GB
- Data Sorted into correct areas on PC - Average 1HR per 100GB
- Customise Windows - PC Protection etc - Average 45 Minutes
- Test System - Use System - Average 1Hr
As you can see there is a bit involved in doing a windows reinstall.